1. I grew up in a Bennion, Utah. (Now Taylorsville.)
2. My wife and I have been married for 26 years.
3. We have five children: four girls and one boy.
4. Before becoming a teacher, I was a radio DJ for 20 years. (photos below)
5. I also performed stand-up comedy on the side. (video below)
6. I portray a teacher in a BYU Vocal Point music video. (video below - I show up around 3:14)
7. I have been collecting Pez dispensers since I was seven-years-old. I have almost 500.
8. I speak Spanish, and I'm currently learning Italian and Portuguese.
9. I have been an Elvis impersonator for various events.
10. And yes, I have been told that I resemble Mr. Incredible.