1. I grew up in Bennion, Utah. (Now Taylorsville.)
2. I was educated in the Granite School District. (Plymouth Elem. / Eisenhower J.H.S. / Taylorsville H.S.)
3. My wife and I have been married for 27 years.
4. We have five children: four girls and one boy.
5. Before becoming a teacher, I was a radio DJ for 20 years. (photos below)
6. I also performed stand-up comedy on occasion. (video below)
7. I portray a teacher in a BYU Vocal Point music video. (video below - I show up around 3:14)
8. My favorite animal is a shark.
9. I have been collecting Pez dispensers since I was seven-years-old. I have almost 500.
10. I speak Spanish, and I'm currently learning Italian and Portuguese.
11. I have been an Elvis impersonator for various events.
12. And yes, I have been told that I resemble Mr. Incredible.