Taylor's Twelve Things
1. I grew up in Bennion, about two miles east of Westbrook.
2. I am a graduate of Taylorsville High School.
3. My wife and I have been married for 25 wonderful years.
4. We have five children: four girls and one boy.
5. Before becoming a teacher, I was a radio DJ for 20 years. (photos below)
6. I also performed stand-up comedy on the side. (video below)
7. I portray a teacher in a BYU Vocal Point music video. (video below)
8. I have been collecting Pez dispensers since I was about seven-years-old.
9. My music collection - records, tapes, CDs and MP3s - contains over 150,000 songs.
10. I speak Spanish, and I'm currently learning Italian and Portuguese.
11. I have been an Elvis impersonator for various weddings.
12. And yes, I have been told that I somewhat resemble Mr. Incredible.