As we prepare for online instruction for the next couple of weeks, here are the instructions on how to log in to your Granite School District Google account from home.
- Click on this link to go to Google.
- In the upper right corner, there is a circle. Click on that and sign in. NOTE: Your parents or siblings may already be logged in. If that is the case, just click Add another account.
- Your login is your email@example.com. The 444 means first four letters in your first name, first four letters in your last name, and first four digits in your 9 number. (Example: If I were a student, mine would be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your password is the one you use to log in to your Chromebooks every day. (Hint: My name and room number.)
- This will reroute you to another page for Granite where you'll have to put in the information again.
- Once you are logged in, you now have access to any and all tools that we use in class.
- Click on the 'waffle' next to your picture to get to Google Drive, Docs, Classroom, etc.
- If you have any questions or are still not able to log in, please call or text me at 385-399-9678 (9MRT) or email at email@example.com